Smokey Quartz Allure

I've titled this neck piece 'allure' because I'm hoping it will provoke some of you regular readers in to leaving behind a foot print or three in the form of some comments. Okay... It might have a little something to do with the smokin' models in the background too...
Anyway, I would love to hear what you think of my 'creations'. Do you like them? Would you wear them?
I would really like to see some creative ideas and feedback too. Is there a material you would like to see a piece made from? Any natural stones that you love and would like to see in a 'creation'?
Feel free to send emails too. I promise not to bite!
I really enjoy designing and making jewellery, and I strive to become better at it. A little positive feedback or some constructive criticism would be great. Thanks!

The links in this chain are all hand forged and hand hammered, the clasp is made in the same fashion and both are made from silver plated base metal. I've used five medium sized faceted smokey quartz crystals with the centre one spaced just a little further from the rest to highlight the interesting chain link.

No comments:

Post a Comment